Monday, August 12, 2019

Lots Of Happy Card Kit

Lots of Happy Card Kit

Now that I've completed it I just LOVE this kit. I was skeptical at first. I am not one of those people who like color books or who can spend hours focused on coloring those intricate patterns that are so popular right now. So when I started looking at a kit for an upcoming class, I asked my customers what they thought and this is the one that seemed to have the most interest. I gave in.... and I'm so glad I did.



This kit includes EVERYTHING you need to complete 20 beautiful cards. All the card bases, stamps, ink, and embellishments as well as 4 beautiful Stampin' Up! watercolor pencils. It even includes envelopes for each card size.

The one thing I would suggest for anyone getting this kit is to be sure to watch the tutorial. It's only a few minutes long and completely worth the time to get some great tips on coloring and really making it your own.   https://youtu.be/-5fpPTuTqlQ

Of course, you know I can't just follow the rules the whole time, so I took the tools that came with the kit and a few of my own Stampin' Up! ingredients and made some new creations.


Happiest Card
Card base: Basic Black cardstock cut 8 ½” x 5 ¼” and fold in the center
Cut Very Vanilla Cardstock to 5 ¼” x 4”  Use the rose stamp from the Lots of Happy card kit to stamp all over the Very Vanilla using Black ink. Turn the stamp as you stamp and use the stamp off method to stamp off the sides. Adhere to card base.
Use the Stitched Rectangle Dies to die cut Basic Black using the 3 ¾” wide die. Cut Very Vanilla Cardstock using the 3 ¼” dis. Stamp the sentiment on the Very Vanilla and adhere to the stitched black cardstock. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the sentiment to the center of the card front. Add Metallic Pearls to the front of the card.


Flirty Flamingo cardstock is the base for this card. It is also the color of the colored pencils that come with the kit to create those beautiful flowers.


For this card, I used Stampin' Blends to create the bright yellow flowers (Pineapple Punch)


Stampin' Blends and tone on tone stamping brought this card to life. The touch of Gold Foil in the center of the card brings it all together.



Who doesn't love STRIPES??? This Flirty Flamingo card base with the gold Metalic Pearls bring these stripes to life.

I hope this gives you some inspiration for how you can make this 'Lots of Happy' Card Kit your very own.

Be sure to click the link below for more purchasing information.
https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/product/146388/lots-of-happy-card-kit

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Our amazing special - Don't Miss Out!! ONLY $99 (+ tax) for over $250 in Stampin' Up! Product!!!! It’s Always a Great Time to Join ...