Wednesday, December 4, 2019

On the 3rd Day of Christmas Cards....

On the 3rd Day of Chrismas Cards.....
Let It Snow Simple Stamping





I wanted to show you three different ways you can use the Snowman Season Stamp Set to create an amazing Christmas Card. 

The first card just uses Whisper White cardstock and Coastal Cabana Cardstock. I cut the Coastal Cabana cardstock to 4" x 5 1/4" and adhered it to my card base. I then cut a 3" x 4 1/2" Whisper White rectangle to stamp my image at the bottom right and sentiment at the top left. I did dress my image up by using the Pool Party Stampin' Blends pens to outline the snowman. I just love this monochromatic look.

On the second card, I just added a piece of Let it Snow Designer Series Paper (DSP).  I love how this dresses it up a little. 

On the third card, I cut the DSP to 4" x 5 1/4" and used that instead of the cardstock for the background. I stamped the same image on the white card stock and cut a piece of Coastal Cabana Cardstock to 3 1/4" x 4 3/4" and adhered to the back of the snowman and sentiment. I also dressed this one up with some sparkle by adding Wink of Stella on top of the sentiment and outline of the snowman.

These cards were simple to make and only took a few tools and supplies. This is a great way to begin your stamping journey if you are new to it or a great way to use up some of your Designer Series Papers for Christmas cards.

You can purchase any of the supplies by visiting my store HERE.

Supplies Used:

Whisper White Cardstock

Coastal Cabana Cardstock


Snowman Season Stamp Set

Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
Pool Party Stampin' Blends

Wink of Stella Pen



Snail Adhesive 

Stampin' Dimensionals





No comments:

Post a Comment

 Our amazing special - Don't Miss Out!! ONLY $99 (+ tax) for over $250 in Stampin' Up! Product!!!! It’s Always a Great Time to Join ...